Window Door Frame FIXING Screws UPVC Wood Masonry Concrete Stone Brick Anchor.
• Ideal for fixing window and door frames, timber beams, battens, wooden laths, facades, metal profiles, panels etc. to masonry.
• Suitable for fixing to concrete, solid brick, perforated brick, hollow blocks, natural stone etc.
• Torx T30 drive recess to reduce driver wear and prevent camming out.
• A free drive bit is supplied with every order.
• Flat countersunk head with 5 locking ribs.
• Deep high/low thread to give high pull-out resistance and waste extraction.
• Serrated V-threads to achieve optimum insertion into all masonry types.
• The next generation of frame fixings, screw direct to most types of masonry with no additional nylon plugs required.
• 7.5mm screw diameter, pilot hole size 6mm except for concrete where 6.5mm should be used.
Please feel free to visit the store 09:00 - 18:00 Monday to Saturday.
64 Pritchett Street, Birmingham, B6 4EX
Special Offers on Tiles & Bathroom Products - UPVC Windows - And Many More Building Materials.
Delivery Terms & Conditions:
Delivery times are estimates and whilst we endeavour to deliver as soon as possible, in certain circumstances the items may be delivered later than the estimated delivery times. We do not accept any liabilities for any loss (direct or extended loss) due to late deliveries
*Brands May Vary*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.