PALACE Anti-Mould Grout is a flexible, cement-based, tile grouting compound available in a broad range of colour shades for joints from up to 15mm wide around all types of tiles. It contains a fungicide which prevents the growth of black spot mould and can be applied using a sponge or rubber squeegee in areas where tiles are fixed to timber or where sub-floor heating is installed.
Conforms to: BS EN 13888 CG2 WA
- Inhibits black spot mould growth
- High Flexural strength & abrasion resistance
- 4 hour working time
- For interior & exterior use
- Durable & shrink resistant
- For heated sub-floors
- For tiles fixed to ply-wood overlay
- For ceramic porcelain & natural stone tiles
We will endeavour to ship the stated brand, due to stock availability you may receive an item of the same quality but different manufacturer if ordered colour is not available in Palace.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.