PALACE Anti-Mould Grout is a flexible, cement-based, tile grouting compound available in a broad range of colour shades for joints from up to 15mm wide around all types of tiles. It contains a fungicide which prevents the growth of black spot mould and can be applied using a sponge or rubber squeegee in areas where tiles are fixed to timber or where sub-floor heating is installed.
Conforms to: BS EN 13888 CG2 WA
- Inhibits black spot mould growth
- High Flexural strength & abrasion resistance
- 4 hour working time
- For interior & exterior use
- Durable & shrink resistant
- For heated sub-floors
- For tiles fixed to ply-wood overlay
- For ceramic porcelain & natural stone tiles
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.